Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks For Being There


I want to thank you for being there for me when I was a mess. For comforting me and telling me what to do when I couldn't function correctly. I keep thinking how it must be annoying to get texts (some at bad times) from some girl whining about whatever her problem is this time. So sorry if it's irritating. But you've saved me so many times. I need someone who can listen to my problems and not judge me because of them. And that's you. I'm so grateful to have you as a friend. I don't know what I'd do without you. So whenever you need my help, call me, text me, whatever. I'm here. I owe you. You haven't really needed me yet as someone to talk to when you are sad. But you will some day. And just to let you know, I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment