Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some Really Cute Celebs:)

This post is very random, trust me I know. I just felt like I had never discussed the topic of cute celebrities, when the topic is so very necessary!










1. Kyle Korver


























Where can I find more of Kyle?


-He plays for the Chicago Bulls, who are currently in the NBA Playoffs








2. Chord Overstreet






























Where can I find more of Chord?
-He is on the show Glee, on Tuesday nights.








3. Mason Plumlee
























Where can I find more of Mason?




- He plays for the Duke Blue Devils who are currently out of season, but will be starting again in late October.






4. Jon Scheyer

























Where Can I find more of Jon?




-Right now he is on the Rio Grande Valley Vipers roster, which is a Development-League (D-League) team, but the season is over. He may be enter the official NBA next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment