Friday, August 6, 2010

Back To School



When I was younger, I enjoyed school for the learning, I guess. Now the only reason I like it is my friends. And there are those perks at the beginning of the year. Buying new school supplies, a new wardrobe, and the first week or so you don't really do anything. And although I don't want to leave the gorgeous summer sun, sleeping in every day, and being able to hang out with my friends whenever I want, I have to trade it in for getting up at 6:30 every day and being lectured by teachers in a cold, uncomfortable classroom.


However, I am kind of excited I'll admit. Last year was one of the best school years I've ever had. I had at least one class with most of my friends, the teachers we're all fairly nice and funny, and generally nothing too bad happened. So basically, the reason I'm excited is my mind is telling me this year will be just like the last. Wrong. And I know this, but I won't except it. I will probably have meaner teachers piling homework on us like we're pack mules, and have no friends in my classes. Honestly, I thinking worst case scenerio here. Maybe I need to just think more positively. Perhaps, this year will be the best ever! You never know, I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment