Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 6- A Song That Reminds You of Somewhere

Your Love- Nicki Minaj
I picked this song because I just showered and used this wonderful smelling Dove conditioner. After smelling it about 10 times, I realized what it reminded me of. Washington DC!!! So anyone in my 8th grade class who wanted to, could go to Washington DC. Of course, I had to do it. Two scents remind me of that amazing trip. One, this Candie's perfume I wore everyday. And two, my mini-sized Dove shampoo and conditioner. Now when I smell these things, perfect memories of the best school-related activity ever, come flooding back. So when I smelt the conditioner, I instantly knew what song I would do for this post. Your Love by Nicki Minaj. My 3 roomates and I had this blaring in our suite the entire trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment