Saturday, March 5, 2011

You can go your way, and I'll go mine.


"You can go your way,
And I'll go mine,
But I rather spend a little time with you."

I remember last year. I remember everything we did, how we acted and the risks we took. Notice how I said we. Yes, you and I. I still recall being so happy last year. Now that I watch you from another point of view, from outside your "bubble", I realize that I'm better off not being one of you. Sure, last year was incredibly fun, and yes this year is really boring. However I know that next year will be better. It will make this year worth it.


I do miss you though... a lot. It does hurt, especially when we start talking, and at that moment I want nothing more than to sit and talk with you for hours and simply catch up. But it's all a part of your trick-your charm. I will not be fooled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment