Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here We Go Again


So I thought this was almost done. Thought it was time for me to jump back in the water. But my life works that way. I'm nearly positive of how something will turn out. Then, BAM! Another surprise smacks me in the face. The exact opposite of the path it was headed down. I tell myself one thing about you, but how could I ever know if my head is just telling me that to satisfy my heart, or if it's true? I guess I will have to ask you. But what if it ruins everything. Boy, you have know idea what you cause.

"You never know what you want,
and you never say what you mean.
But I start to go insane,
every time that you look at me.

You only hear half of what i say,
and you're always showing up too late.
And I know that I should say goodbye, but it's no use
can't be with or without you.
Oh Oh

So how did you get here under my skin?
I swore that I'd never let you back in
Should've known better than trying to let you go
'Cause here we go go go again

Hard as I try I know I can't quit
something about you is so addictive
We're falling together, you'd think that by now I'd know
'Cause here we go go go again"

Here We Go Again- Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment